Tuesday, July 13, 2010

give me one reason to stay here and i'll turn right back around

You are slowly sucking the soul out of me. I’ve begun thinking up ways to make packing my things easier. I’ve begun leaving things packed, leaving boxes in my trunk to make the next move the easiest. The next one will be the last. The next time I walk out of this house with my belongings I am walking out of this relationship and out of your life. I feel like I’m fighting a battle on both of our behalves, but I’m doing it alone. If everything were flipped I would be on my knees begging you not to go willing to do anything to not see you walk away. You helped me to the car. You have completely lied to my face about things that were most important to me. Thanks for throwing one tiny thing of hers away after I begged you more times than I can remember. Also, thanks for letting me know where she works because as if seeing everything in your house with her name on it weren’t enough now I understand 80% of the shit in your bathroom. It’s one thing that this is your house so you choose to surround yourself with her, but what about OUR place? I refuse to watch you hoard all of her shit in OUR home. I may be strong enough to stay here after being almost completely positive you’ve cheated on me. I may be able to stay after all the pictures you still have saved and still look at. I may be able to sleep in the same bed that she has undoubtedly been in in the same room that you keep your box of memories of her, but I am not strong enough to start in a brand new place with you and still see her everyday. If any part of you wants us to last you need to get this shit straightened up or just get real and honest with yourself and let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment