Saturday, July 10, 2010

I love you, and I know better than most that that love is mine yet i find myself repeating now more than ever it’s what you love that makes you who you are lacie, not what loves you back but I think it’s just ingrained in us as humans to want, or better yet to need to be loved. Then to add to it when you love someone so much that you’re sometimes not sure your heart can handle it and you know that their love is seemingly nowhere near that level it’s almost like not being loved at all. I don’t know if that’s a fair statement. I don’t know if this makes sense to anyone else. I doubt i care. I’m finding maybe there has been a bigger reason I have avoided letting myself get so deep. My problem was always having someone love me too much. I had never experienced being on the other side of it. It’s terrifying and it’s an impossible situation that’s really no one’s fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment